- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Original 1920s Queensland home on 405m2 with charming character features and a cosy mix of old and new offers a touch of romance and a magical lifestyle. This classic entertainer welcomes you through the front entry patio to the generous formal living room with decorative leadlight rose window and Art Deco style pendant light, through to the separate dining and kitchen, all with decorative arches, high VJ walls and ceilings, French doors, Dado and picture rails and polished 6 Pine floorboards and out to a spacious covered deck overlooking the rear garden for children to play.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes styled to match VJ walls.
* Bathroom with claw foot bath and separate toilet.
* Sunroom study at front with its own separate entry perfect for home office.
* Elevated position to capture cooling summer breezes.
* Reverse cycle airconditioned for year round comfort.
* Spacious quality modern kitchen with large pantry and loads of cupboard space.
* Well maintained home with freshly painted exterior, fully fenced for family pets and children to play safely.
* 2 car tandem remote lockup garage * 2 water tanks for eco friendly footprint.
* Security bars on most windows, dead locks on doors.
* Fully cemented under house with battens for extra storage plus laundry and extra toilet and shower.
* Lift and build under if desired to create your dream home.
* Close to a selection of schools, Greenslopes Private Hospital, sports grounds and parks for exercise and recreation, including popular Mott Park'.
* Set amongst pretty, renovated homes in an outstanding location near excellent transport close to the quality Super IGA Marketplace and a short walk to Greenslopes Shopping Mall, covering the complete spectrum of living needs and open all hours' offerings as well as the Rock'n'Roll Markets for families and entertainers.
* Surrounded by a choice of boutique coffee for cafe society.
* A few minutes' drive to Stones Corner Shopping and business centre and Coorparoo Junction with all the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers.
* Short walk to express BCC Buz' service plus local bus to CBD and Garden City shopping; SE freeway to City and the South Coast a few minutes from your door; cycle via Bikeway to the CBD.
Inner-city convenience starts here..
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
405m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.