The Perfect Blend
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
On 405m2 the traditional charm of this 1920s workers cottage with all the classic features comes together with the stunning modern designer styled renovation to provide very comfortable first home living for young couples to call home.. some city views included..
OR obtain BCC approval to realise your home business goals with such great exposure in a most convenient location with everything you could possibly need at your doorstep. You can invest here and not regret.. It's your choice!!
* Enter via wrought iron lacework front verandah through the leadlight door to find a modern colourful chic cottage designed with style to merge perfectly with the original classic features of yesteryear.
* Leadlight and coloured stained windows, VJ walls & high ceilings with decorative fretwork.
* A splash of vibrant colour through the living rooms adds interest to the bright interiors for entertaining friends.. or for acceptable business use.
* 2 bedrooms with a stylish modern bathroom.
* Deluxe gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (incl Fisher & Paykel 2 drawer dishwasher) leading out to the rear deck for summer BBQs.
* Ducted airconditioning for all weather comfort.
* 4 car accommodation (2 lockup) with easy side access (space for a caravan or boat).
* Convenience store, wine shop & Baskin Robbins next door and only an easy stroll to the up & coming Stones Corner Village shopping/cafe precinct and to Rock & Roll Markets.
* Excellent transport, schools and childcare all near by.
* Owner has bought elsewhere and wants is sold.
Lots of options for business opportunities, investment or simply easy living in the hub!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.