Auction On Site this Saturday 2nd December at 9.30am..
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Please accept our invitation to view on the day from 9.00am...
Perfectly positioned in a quality inner city location on a massive 979m2 block with a 17m frontage, this 2 bedroom postwar home in a charming character precinct offers a host of options and presents an excellent opportunity to build your heart's desire..
It will be SOLD on the day so all interested Buyers must be there!
* 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, combined lounge dining plus sunroom leading out to rear covered patio out to a massive fenced rear garden.
* Renovate/ extend or investigate house removal (post 1946 construction) with room to add a pool if desired.
* Neat original kitchen and bathroom.
* Airconditioned for year round comfort.
* A superb property for investors - rent now or move straight in and develop at your leisure.
* Building & Pest report available on request.
* Such a convenient location near excellent public transport, Greenslopes Shopping Mall at the end of the street for all of your grocery needs, close to the quality Super IGA Marketplace covering the complete spectrum of living needs and 'open all hours' as well as the Rock'n'Roll Markets.
* Close to a selection of quality schools (within desirable Holland Park State Primary and Cavendish Road High catchments), Greenslopes Private Hospital, sports grounds and parks for picnics and recreation.
* A few minutes' drive to Stones Corner Shopping and business centre and Coorparoo Junction with the future city fringe redevelopment plan and all that it offers.
* SE freeway to City and the South Coast a few minutes from your door; cycle via Bikeway to the CBD.
* BCC Rates $711.62/ quarter.
Renovate and extend or investigate possible demolition.. The choice is yours! Invest in this prestige location and plan for your future..
This property is being sold by Auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.