First Home Owner's Special..
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for a great place to call home with plenty of charm and potential? This cute baby Queenslander has all you could want. On a level 455m2 there is a load of character... stained patterned glass and French doors, VJ walls and ceilings.
- Light and airy louvred front entry with bamboo floors.
- Generous lounge room with VJs and pretty patterned glass windows.
- East facing separate dining room or reading room to capture morning sun or summer breezes.
- New stylish quality gourmet kitchen with S/S gas cooktop and electric oven, integrated dishwasher with bamboo floors and plenty of storage.
- Sleek renovated bathroom and separate powder room.
- Small BBQ terrace downstairs to extend and improve with landscaped easy care rear garden.
- Very well maintained - re stumped, new roof and insulated ceilings.
- Clean and concreted under with laundry and 2nd toilet downstairs.
- Still leaving some potential to build under or add a rear deck to add value.
- Outstanding location near Greenslopes Private Hospital, sports grounds and bikeway with excellent transport and great shopping close by.
Owner's transfer brings your opportunity so don't miss this one!!
$500,000's Budget Buyers... Inspect this weekend.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
455m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.