In A Superb Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This delightfully appointed solid cavity brick 2 bedroom unit in a well maintained neat building of only 6 units built in 1978 with new kitchen and bathroom and positioned perfectly just off exclusive Henzell Terrace and surrounded by prestigious homes offers low maintenance living at an affordable price. Entertain friends to cocktails and dinner parties with the open plan lounge and dining opening to private balcony with its elevated breezy leafy outlook.
* Open plan lounge and dining opening to private balcony with leafy outlook.
* New kitchen with loads of cupboard space and Bosch dishwasher.
* Large built in master bedroom and 2nd built in bedroom plus bathroom with laundry.
* Secure and spacious tandem lock up garage with store room.
* Elevated position to capture summer breezes.
* Positioned on 2nd level with no common walls for quiet and privacy.
* Close to a selection of schools, Greenslopes Private Hospital, sports grounds and parks for exercise and recreation, including popular Mott Park'.
* Small pets by request to Body Corporate.
* BCC Rates $313.58/qtr * Body Corporate Fees (incl. Sinking Fund) $576.30/qtr.
* Such a convenient location near excellent transport close to the quality Super IGA Marketplace and a short walk to Greenslopes Shopping Mall, covering the complete spectrum of living needs and open all hours' offerings as well as the Rock'n'Roll Markets for entertainers.
* Surrounded by a choice of boutique coffee for cafe society.
* A few minutes' drive to Stones Corner Shopping and business centre and Coorparoo Junction with all the future city fringe redevelopment plans and all that it offers (including 10 Cinema Dendy Complex, bars, dining, marketplace).
* Short walk to express BCC Buz' service plus local bus to CBD and Westfield Garden City shopping; SE freeway to City and the South Coast a few minutes from your door.
* Cycle via Bikeway to the CBD for a stress free commute.
Take action as this property won't last long. Only unit complex in street. What a great place to live!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.