Ray White Coorparoo
A lifetime of memories… first sale since 1952!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
**Updated 3 December 2012** **Call Regan Lacey on 0431 132 010 to arrange a private inspection**
Pre-war homes on the doorstep of the CBD (and within the Brisbane State High School catchment!) are rarely seen and highly prized. Close to some of Queensland's best medical establishments, there are endless opportunities to renovate or upgrade here.
- It's an elevated block that's north facing with city views, the home offers an abundance of natural light and spring time breeze
- High-set on concrete stumps, downstairs is secure with plenty of storage options
- Purchased by the current owners in 1952, this is the first time the property will be offered on the market and sold in over 60 years!
- Generously spacious bedrooms with 10 foot ceilings and original fittings and fixtures including timber floors
- 2-street access and fully fenced with 2 car undercover parking
- Land size approximately 364m2
This delightful home is close to all the amenities that Highgate Hill, West End and South Bank have to offer, in a quiet residential pocket so traffic will be minimal.
- In a very quiet location it will be easy to forget that you are in postcode 4101
- Short walk to Boundary Street with West End's eclectic
- Less than 1km to Brisbane State High and Mater Hospital precinct. 200M to the bus stop on Hampstead Road or Dornoch Terrace
- Go for a dip in the pool at Musgrave Park or kick a footy at Highgate Hill Park less than 3-minutes from your front door
Our Seller is committed elsewhere and this property must be sold (and fast!). Make your move and call Regan Lacey on 0431 132 010 to arrange an inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Separate Dining
364m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.