Old World Charm in Exclusive "Lamb Estate"
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This brick charmer with single level living sits on 931m2 in a lovely tree-lined avenue high on the hill in prestigious Lamb Estate, surrounded by distinguished homes.
The home features 3 large bedrooms including an ensuited main bedroom with double shower and walk in robes. There is a 4th bedroom / study with a third bathroom. This 4th bedroom could easily double as a home office, granny flat or teenager's retreat as it has its own separate entrance and facilities.
This spacious home also offers the following features:
- 931m2 block size in a high, elevated position.
- Generous formal lounge and dining area featuring polished hardwood timber floors and a fireplace.
- Elevated rear deck overlooking a sparkling in-ground concrete pool and landscaped back yard.
- Separate kids tv/ games room and tiled sunroom.
- Spacious Tasmanian Beech kitchen featuring island bench and meals area.
- Fully fenced with new fencing to all boundaries.
- Split system air conditioning plus Cardiffair system.
- New "family sized" hot water system recently installed.
- Oversize double lock up garage with Tilt-a-Door garage door.
- Fully landscaped grounds.
- Vacu-Maid system.
- Walk to local shops, restaurants, Loreto College and Cavendish Rd High School.
It Will be Sold!!!...
- Double Garage
931m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.