Ciana Apartments in the heart of Indooroopilly, 88 is vacant and ready for new owners!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
UNDER CONTRACT! First week on the market, several offers a great result, awaiting 14 days of conditions to be satisfied.
A must to inspect and sale is by negotiation. This beautiful contemporary apartment is well positioned in a prime location on the first floor above the bowls club and close to the corner of Allwood Street and Clarence Road.
* 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, main with ensuite
* Kitchen with gas cook top, glass splash-backs, Caesar stone bench tops and dishwasher
* Internal laundry with clothes dryer
* Brand new carpet throughout
* Large private 'L' shaped covered balcony off the main lounge and bedroom, small balcony off 2nd bedroom
* 94m2 living + 35m2 balcony
* 1 secure parking garage with plenty of guest parking in the complex
* On site swimming pool,gymnasium and BBQ facilities
* On site bowls club restaurant and play fields
* On site property manager
* secure entry, video surveillance
* Pets up to 12 kg on application
* similar style apartments in this complex are renting at $520 per week
* body corporate fees are approx $76 per week
* rates are $286 per quarter,hot water individually metered
* close to major Primary and Secondary schools
* short walk to Indooroopilly Shoppingtown, train station and bus stops
* 15 min to CBD by train and 5 min drive to the University of Queensland or 15 minutes by bus
Open Saturday 10:30 - 11:30am
and other times by appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.