Will be SOLD this Saturday!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in the family-friendly and ever popular inner city suburb of Murarrie, this three bedroom post war home is set on a 622m2 block, surrounded by local owners investing heavily in renovations and new homes. First time to market in 45 years, this family home is sure to impress and will be sold!
- Functional kitchen with built-in meals area
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Good sized bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate lounge and dining
- Spacious front deck with sensational city views
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage and storage underneath
- In ground saltwater pool
- Large 622m2 block with gentle slope to the street - perfect to build or renovate
Just a short 10 km drive to the Brisbane CBD & only 10 km from Brisbane Airport, this home boasts a convenient location.
The property is situated in a desirable area in a quiet street, just moments away from beautiful parks, bikeways, state & private schools, childcare centers, Westfield Carindale, coffee shops, restaurants & the popular Cannon Hill Shopping Centre. The suburb of Murarrie enjoys great transport options with train station servicing the area along with Brisbane City Council bus routes.
This property would be ideal for an investment or homeowners looking to purchase in a superb location which consistently enjoys capital growth. The owner is committed to selling and it will be sold.
Don't delay contact Clinton today to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.