A Rare Special Offering!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A prestige ground floor apartment with a difference.. Tucked away in the exclusive and secure Norman Park Manor complex, this fully renovated, stylish and sophisticated 3 bedroom apartment offers generous living extending out to a spacious balcony overlooking the City with its sparkling lights and spectacular Riverfire as well as exclusive rights to 146m2 of private landscaped gardens.. An absolute delight for entertainers.. Imagine elegant cocktails and dining with friends by night or waking to relaxed private al fresco brunches.
* An outstanding property for such an array of buyers.. Professional couples, young families, empty nesters, or retirees and those who prefer ground floor living or require disability access.
* Master Chefs will be impressed with the centrally located gourmet kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel appliances and ample storage, preparing feasts whilst chatting to guests.
* A fantastic opportunity for investors with high rental demand in this desirable area.
* Large and spacious airconditioned apartment (174m2).
* Queen size Master bedroom complete with ensuite, WIR and its own private balcony plus an extra 2 double built in bedrooms and main bathroom plus powder room.
* Fully secured remote control entry with automatic double lock-up garage and convenient direct internal access.
* Swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium in complex for exercise and recreation.
* Pet friendly complex.. Seek permission for small pets (under 10 kg).
* Close to the vibrant Oxford Street precinct for chic bars, dining, shopping and boutique cafe society plus Cineplex Cinemas at Bulimba and Balmoral for blockbuster viewing.
* A selection of choice local schools including Church of England Grammar School and Lourdes Hill College nearby.
* Norman Park Ferry only a short stroll for easy stress free commute via Citycat to CBD, Southbank and all the restaurants along the river plus cross river Ferry to New Farm Park and Powerhouse with Bikeway for cycling, Saturdays at the Jan Power Markets, walking and running.
* Excellent public transport including BUZ express buses; easy access to main arterial roads and Airport.
* Bcc Rates $374.63/ quarter; Body Corporate fees $1,622.60/ quarter (including Sinking Fund).
Enjoy superior living in an unbeatable setting.. Do not miss this exceptional opportunity!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.