AUCTION THIS SUNDAY 25 Oct. MUST SELL, ON OR BEFORE AUCTION!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a prime position, with perfect aspect this well-presented architect designed low-set cavity brick home is on the market for the first time. Check out the floorplan and the 3D homeview link for an interactive experience of the property. Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just a few minutes walk to the Ormiston train station, it adjoins the sports oval of the Ormiston Primary School and sits proudly on 710 m2 of fairly level land with a 22 metre frontage. Local shops, cafes and restaurants are a few minutes walk and major shopping centres are a few minutes drive away.
* large kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench space and cupboards, large pantry
* open plan to Dining, Bar and Lounge with fireplace and access to patio
* Walk-in Cellar, large laundry, walk in linen cupboard
* three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* two-way bathroom
* two separate toilets
* large double garage
* security, two split-system air-cons
* three sides are fenced, front boundary unfenced
* never flooded
This property would appeal to singles, couples, retirees or a small family.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
710m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.